Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW! Endless Dungeons & Twitter Poll for what's Next!!!

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Endless Dungeons Volume 23: Modular Mansions Mystery Murder in the Maplewood Mansion ? Got a quest for Detective Work over the disappearance of a nobleman? Rumors of a cult organization kidnapping civilians in the heart of town? Headed to the Haunted House of Dooooom , home of a local Vampire? Or maybe your players have a new home base ? Whatever the case may be, Endless Dungeons Volume 23: Modular Mansions gives you the tools to make an amazing dungeon crawl through any magnificent mansion! Over +200 Tiles both in Modular and Builder styles! 36 Modular 10x10 Mansion Tiles - Preset with Decorationed and Blank Versions for custom creating! 16 Modular 15x15 Mansion Tiles - Preset with Decorationed and Blank Versions for custom creating! About a dozen new decorations including Stained Glass Windows, Leather Sofas and Chairs, Dining Hall Tables, Billiards Tables, A Grand Piano and more , all with several versions to fit mood lighting and shading! These Pre-Decorated Rooms have a ton of uses including Unique Housing Layouts, Feasts at the Dining Hall, Ballroom Dances and Parties , Temples and Ceremonial Landmarks, Game Rooms including Poker Rooms Lounges and Billiards Tables , Libraries for doing things with the words, and even Shops and Warehouses! Somebody said they needed windows! So I made you 5 amazing Stained Glass Window Overlay Tiles that will snap to any wall from the Endless Dungeons series or the City Mapper Series! Enjoy! Oh! and I made a fireplace that will also snap to the walls, too! Follow me on Twitter @MeditatingMunky and check out my Publisher Page for more fun! Got a Commission or need a Commercial License to create Modules for Roll20 with my tiles ? Then visit my Website at meditatingmunky.com and remember ...If You Build It, They Will Run... What's Next Munky? Well, now that me and the family are back from GenCon (Thank You to all of the lovely people I had the joy of meeting, gaming with, chatting, and experiencing amazing foods with at the Food Trucks - Indi was a blast! Can't wait to go back next year!), now I am back to work full steam on creating new material and Tile Sets for you folks here! I have several projects in the works, some top secret, some not so much. So I think I would like to hear from the community about what you all want to see next! I have been laying the ground work for several Tile Sets that I think you all will enjoy! That being said, what do you want to see come out next? A new addition to the Great Outdoors- This time I will be taking a stroll through the Cursed Blighted Forests of Dooooooom! Modular Cities anyone? This is an item I have been testing and working on for some time, and I think it has the potential to get some serious usage! M.A.C.C.O Factories! What's that? A new tile set addition to the High Magic settings, Steam Punk, or even Sci-Fy Genre's! (Demo Image Below) Who doesn't want Floating Islands? How about a Building set fit to help you create Modular Floating Islands in the Skyyyyyyyyyy!!! Feel free to chime in on this  Tweeeeeter Poll I started up or Comment Below! Of course as always, if you don't see something that fancies you, feel free to tell me in the comments what you want to see next!!! The support I feel from this community goes beyond words! Thanks to everyone for the constant love!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Demo Image of the Tube Works for the M.A.C.C.O. Factory for those curious about that one in particular:

Edited 1534382140
What would the modular cities look like? Just rooftops, or would it also depict building interiors? Also, how dense would the building placement be? A lot of the city art packs I've seen in the marketplace have too much greenery and open space for my tastes. Gabriel Pickard's "Big City Slum" art pack is really the only one I've seen so far that suited the look I would prefer in my games.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hey Brett! The first Modular City building kit I release will be a starting point for other sets to build off of, so in short, a slums set is in the future, but is not the style I am in the process of creating currently. I plan to include Modular 30x30 tiles with several versions including Roof View and Interior View for each applicable floor level for each tile in both Decorated and Blank versions. I also plan to make each Roof Top and Interior room with an overlay tile version as well as well include some new Decoration items to add to the collections already found throughout my other sets. Thank You for your inspiration!
Sounds good, there does of course need to be more than just city slums. It's just that players often seem to gravitate to those parts of town, so that was my personal priority. To get something in my art library to represent that. Anyway, I really like your art and look forward to seeing what you end up releasing!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Brett E. said: Sounds good, there does of course need to be more than just city slums. It's just that players often seem to gravitate to those parts of town, so that was my personal priority. To get something in my art library to represent that. Anyway, I really like your art and look forward to seeing what you end up releasing! I agree 150% I can't give a time frame, but sooner than later for sure! I'll make a point to make that the first "expansion" when I get to that point. I think based off of the poll results from Tweeeeter that the Modular City will be my next set coming in the next few weeks, and then I'll be doing the other two that received votes (Floating Islands and Cursed Forests). The Modern/Sci-fy set "M.A.C.C.O. Factory" didn't really pull much interest this poll, but I'll include it at some point too. It just won't be a priority. As always, thanks for your feedback! It truly helps and is well received!