Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aura/Tint healthcolors Question

Is there a way to inverse the colors? I would like to tie the value to a damage taken bar that turns red as it goes up instead of a health remaining bar that turns red as it goes down?
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello you just have to type !aura in the chat and set the color in the menu.. You could invert red and green ;)
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I think I had to have the code modified to do this - if you look in previous threads on the subject you should find it. If not let me know and I will cut paste my version and see how it goes. 
Thanks DK I found the thread and I too am running a Shadow of the Demon Lord game so I substituted the var percReal = 100 - Math.round((curValue / maxValue) * 100) on line 31 and it works great now.
Pantoufle I tried that the color options appear to only apply to the type of heal/damage FX used.