Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shaped Sheet Long/Short Rest Macros

So I know you can write %{selected_shaped_spells} to get your spell list to pop up what would I do to trigger the long rest and short rest via a macro?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can either click the button on your character sheet for short or long rest, or if you want to incorporate that into another macro, press the button, then click in the chat input window and press the up arrow key to get the command that was sent.
The long rest and short rest isn't draggable for some reason.  So I can't figure out what the command is, it's not in the documents either.  So I can't ID what it is.  I've tried the obvious possibilities %{selected|shaped_longrest} ect,.

Edited 1535408231
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is documentation for the Shaped Script here . The script is necessary for the Short/Long rest buttons to function. They are detailed in this section . The commands are: The script will apply the effects of a short/long rest if you run the command  !shaped-rest --type long  or  !shaped-rest --type short  with a character token selected. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The script is not necessary for the short/long rest. Rests were converted to a sheet functionality a while back. However those are are pseudo-buttons. To use them outside of the sheet the script is necessary.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Kryx. I have struck that sentence. That's a nice feature. I would have sworn the API would be necessary.