Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP (1 or 2) - Serenity RPG - Thursdays 19:00 GMT

Heyo! Fan of firefly or the serenity movie? How bout playin a bit in the 'verse? Sound appealing? Or heck maybe you have no idea what I just said but think the idea of a western in space is awesome. Looking for one maybe two people to join an existing crew of 4 (so 5 or 6 would be end result). 2 adventures done already, you will get some "xp" to compensate, though I don't mind you playing what ya want, the crew kind of need a negotiator (a guy to do the talking in situations). You don't need any books or anything, you will be supplied with what you need, and the system can be learned in 10 mins tops. Any takers?
And I've found my 2 players, thanks everyone and sorry if you missed out ^^
Damn... :p
when something opens up i'd be interested to play
If a spot opens up, I will contact yall don't worry ^^
Closed or no, I'd love to know how the system plays. I've been considering doing something in the firefly setting myself using the shadowrun space rules (since I don't have Serenity RPG), so I'd be interested to hear about how things generally work in the proper RPG :)
well honestly I use a lot of the newer cortex rules rather than the old ones, (Serenity rpg was basically the creation of the cortex system, hence its name being the "internet" of the 'verse, they have since realeased other games with far more balance xD)