Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Comprehend Languages with Languages API help.

First I know I'm not a pro user but I have access to it for this game. In our game we use the Languages API and we love it. One of our players has Comprehend Languages, is there a easy way to let him see the messages but only when he uses the spell and not see them when he doesn't?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Assuming you mean this Script , since you have access to the API, you could create a pair of macros that utilize ChatSetAttr, to temporarily add all languages the script handles into the appropriate attribute on their character sheet. A second button could remove them and replace them with their default set. If you are concerned about player control, you could make it a GM-only macro.
Ok Thank You