Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Anything][Text-Based] Experienced Tabletop Player Looking for a thing.

Hello all, As the title hints, I am currently looking for a game. I am typically available during afternoon/evenings of weekdays and with some more freedom during weekends. Since I am often located in areas with poor internet connection because of my job, I can only do Text-based game. Microphone is not an option. I have played several systems in my days and am ready to learn a new one if needed. Got a question for me? Hit me up. Cheers.
Three possibilities. Friday, 6:30PM Pacific, Star Wars Rise of the Oligarchs. West End 1st ed, alternate timeline. Sunday, 2:00PM Pacific, Delta Factor 2018, supers in my own setting, using an easy system called AMP. Some midweek Weeknight, 6:30PM, Something. Lots of room to maneuver here, with regard to what gets played. Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Preferably something Fantasy.