Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Automatically Roll twice on a rollable table macro help

Hello, I am making a set of rollable tables that link to a macro that allow the player to choose which rollable table to roll and it will roll that table twice. In 5e terms I am including a homebrew version of the lingering injuries variant rule where the lingering injuries are based on damage type as seen here:&nbsp; <a href="http://farlandworld.com/injuries.html" rel="nofollow">http://farlandworld.com/injuries.html</a> . I am letting the players roll twice and take the higher result. My query macro so far is this: [[ ?{Damage Type|Acid, 1t[Acid-Lingering-Injuries]|Bludgeoning, 1t[Bludgeoning-Lingering-Injuries} ]] I have only made two tables so far but will make more later I can't seem to get the table to roll twice and output both rolls. In other words, If I run the macro and select 'Bludgeoning' I want it to output two bludgeoning rolls instead of just one. As a side note, I was fiddling with the 1t[... part of the formula and cant figure out what the 1 actually does. If I change it to a 2 or some other number I don't see any changes. What does the 1 in 1t[Acid-Lingering-Injuries] represent?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The 1t should be the number of rolls on the table; 2t = two rolls, 3t = 3 rolls. I'm not sure how it works with text output though.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Rollable Tables for in-line rolls only show one of the results (can’t recall if it’s the first or last.). If you use my RecursiveTable script, it will expand them out to show all rolled results.&nbsp; I believe it’s in the 1-click installs &nbsp;here’s what it would look like: !rt [ [ ?{Damage Type|Acid, 1t[Acid-Lingering-Injuries]|Bludgeoning, 1t[Bludgeoning-Lingering-Injuries} ]]
Thank you very much, works like a charm!