Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Request (Paid)

Edited 1538521153
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I am willing to pay someone (within reason) to edit my campaign so that I can work a sound effect into my token macro that the players can hear. Off of fandburst or whatever I need to do just tell me what you need and we'll figure it out. edit: This forum conversation is taking a different turn. Just pm me if you can do it with a price thanks.
How much could we expect to be paid for this? And when would we receive this money? And how do we know you'd actually pay it?
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Lol I'm not sure what you mean.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Edited. Well I can send it over paypal up front?
Up Front sounds reasonable.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Price? PM me
I think, if you were to pay me what you already owe me, we might be able to make further arrangements for additional work.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Interesting. Tell me what you mean.
Do you honestly not remember The Sunday Knights, Desmond, and Belfum?
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Of course I do!
Ok. I trusted you, a gentleman's agreement. We had nothing in writing but I thought you a better man than this. I honestly wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I believe we've already had this conversation and I thought this was long dead but I will say basically the exact same thing I did last time. I wish it didn't go down the way that it did but if I recall I was extremely stressed out by the fact that I was working on it day and night and you were not available to pull your weight. (If you recall you told me you were very busy with school.) I didn't want to "break up" it but it was either "I do all the work and he gets half" or "We end the project and go different directions." and I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm not going to be taken advantage of. None of the content you contributed was in the final product. Desmond and the yellow dog are there (I think) I left them there because I thought it was right but if you want me to I can delete him.
Rog said: None of the content you contributed was in the final product.  Yet you have asked for help with making simple macros. Who designed the system you use?
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I did? Originally it was you, but then we broke up the project and I started over, and I learned how to do it all myself.
Again, I wish you luck in the future.

Edited 1538525805
Gold
Forum Champion
Rog said: I am willing to pay someone (within reason) to edit my campaign so that I can work a sound effect into my token macro that the players can hear. Off of fandburst or whatever I need to do just tell me what you need and we'll figure it out. edit: This forum conversation is taking a different turn. Just pm me if you can do it with a price thanks. Hi Rog. If I'm understanding your use-case correctly, you (or your assistant) will probably want to install the Roll20AM (Audio Master) API script by Scott C., and then incorporate the Roll20AM call (Play Sword sound) into each attack macro. Some forum people with experience who could probably best help with this if you don't want to do it yourself by reading instructions, if any of these folks are available and see this thread or you reach out to them, try keithcurtis, The Aaron, Scott C, Silvyre, al e. I think most of them use audio-effects in macros or at least know how to explain how to do it. Also just search the forum for previous threads about Roll20AM.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Thank you gold

Edited 1538552859
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I agree with Gold Roll20AM will work. If you deem its too much for the simple task you need (it does a lot of sound related things) one of my personal scripts does close to this, it wouldn't take much to modify it to what you'd need. I wouldn't charge for it as its 90% of what you need already done and not much work at all for me to tweak it. But Id try the Roll20AM option first and see if suitable. As mine would be very limited to just the request you had. Roll20AM may offer more options down the road you find appealing at a later time.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Gold, I've taken over Roll20AM from Scott and revamped it.  Post in the API Thread for Roll20AM or PM me 
I didn't bother to embed it into the character sheet or anything, I put it into a macro on the sheet that then called two scripts. One plays the soundbite while the other formats using the CEM scrip to show a picture of the monster and all. Here is an example: !sfx volume:35 song:3_Zombie5 action:play !cem Zombie attacks @{target|character_name}, with a [[1d20+1]], doing [[1d6+1]] points of damage if it hits.