Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Way Point Patrol Script not working?

Edited 1538931734
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2991336/script-patrols-using-waypoints" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2991336/script-patrols-using-waypoints</a> Been trying to use this patrol script, I can make paths fine but am having a hard time getting the tokens to actually move, once a patrol is se0 it lines up at the start point but it never moves. Once !wp on is used shouldn't&nbsp;they start moving?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Do you have the Player Ribbon on that page?&nbsp; IIRC, that script requires the Player Ribbon on the page to actually do anything.

Edited 1538964580
Yea I do have the player ribbon on the page! Ill post a gif of whats going on maybe that will help.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Rereading the original post, it states that the player ribbon must be on the page when the path is drawn. &nbsp;A brief look at the code seemed to indicate that was important. Maybe try redrawing the path with the ribbon on the page and see if it works?
I am having issues with the script as well and only recently. I have the ribbon on the page i want to set. I draw the path and it successfully adds the path to the page. Then i create a patrol with the token and it moves the token to the path. But when i use the !wp on command to start the patrols the tokens do not move. Any help would be awesome.
So reading through the API i saw that when the Initiative Window is open it will stop the patrols from running. That is what my problem ended up being.&nbsp; Hope that helps.