Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

BUG: Art Library's "Premium Assets - Marketplace Purchases" not showing my purchased Token sets

Edited 1540022234
I made a formal post on this asking for help in "Roll20 Marketplace &amp; Creative Content" ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6896206/art-librarys-premium-assets-marketplace-purchases-not-showing-my-purchased-token-sets" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6896206/art-librarys-premium-assets-marketplace-purchases-not-showing-my-purchased-token-sets</a> ), and was asked by Roll20 Mod "keithcurtis" to make a enter a bug report.&nbsp; I have purchased the player's handbook pack (includes "PHB character asset pack" Token Set) in the past, and I just recently purchased Meditating Munky's "Hex March Vol 1 - World Map Builder" Token Set. The problem at hand, nether of these Token Sets show in my Marketplace Purchases tab in the art library for my current games or even new games I create. Some things to clarify:&nbsp; According to the Wiki titled "How to Access Marketplace Content" ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_Content</a> ) in the art pack section, I would be treated to my map packs already being pre-organized. By clicking the + on Marketplace purchases, it should expand the folder, and show me my assets. Before any of you ask, I am in deed&nbsp; searching "everything" when I do this. I do in fact own the the expressed content because they are available to download zip to my hard drive, but do not show up in game. Steps to recreate the issue: Log into Roll20 Navigate to the Art Library tab &gt; Premium Assets Be sure to switch search perimeter to "Everything" Expand the Marketplace Purchases + tab Cry because your purchased content does not show up here (Optional step, but highly recommended) As for Bug post formalities:&nbsp; Web Browser: Google Chrome (even tried on edge to play-test if Chrome was to blame, I mainly use Chrome) Browser Ver: 69 OS: Windows 10 Javascript enabled: Yes Anti-virus software: Kaspersky Internet Security (with Malwarebytes Anti-Malwear) Browser add-ons/extensions: None

Edited 1540022032
Console report (from Google Chrome):
Silly question perhaps, but do you have other marketplace purchases, which show up? If this is the only thing missing but the rest are there that's most strange.&nbsp; But if it's simply a matter of everything gone, that's something else entirely. Perhaps a search through the marketplace for a very cheap set would be worthwhile. Some are as little as $2!
Phnord, this is in fact a silly question. I have only purchased the PHB and the new Hex March, although the compendium addition from PHB works perfectly, all token sets fail to show in purchased assets. As of right now, all content I own does not appear in my art library - as I have already expressed.&nbsp; I'll be damned if the only solution is to put more money into things that already don't work...
Hi dudeofpeace, A few extra things to try: If you have not already-- try the other parameters for the top drop down (tokens, maps, etc.) so we can see if there may be an issue with how the everything option is rendering If you search for the content specifically with the search bar does it show up then? Do you have a second system you could try this on to see if it persists there as well?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks dudeofpeace. I have escalated this.
Drespar, I have tried each parameter, thank you. I'm actually currently VCing with Munky over discord as I'm writing this. Keith, thank you for your support

Edited 1540057091
Gentlemen, the issue is painfully solved: Apparently, whilst in Art Library, you HAVE to physically press the "+" beside premium assets, not the premium assets folder itself. This is confusing because in the Journal, you can certainly press the folder or +, not stipulation on DPI accuracy.&nbsp; I would move that this be fixed, as a user who has not used art assets in Roll 20 before, but is VERY familiar with Journal; this is very confusing. Thank you for looking into this, and please see that Devs are informed about this scripting error. (Thank Munky for pointing out this tedious flaw...)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm so used to clicking on either the icon or the title as needed in the various sidebars, that it never occurred to me to even think of that. Thanks Munky! I'm going to close this and mark it resolved. I'm glad you're back to gaming, dudeofpeace.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
No Problem! Glad I could help!
So long as this is brought to someone to fix, yes, this is personally resolved
Glad to hear you were able to resolve your particular issue :) This certainly sounds similar to many "Norman Door" situations-- I will be sure to bring this up to the UI/UX to make sure these steps are more intuitive.