Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Midnight: Progeny of Light Scourge of Shadow (DM Recruiting for a Dark Fantasy in an Age of Shadow)

Edited 1394225635
Midnight is a world engulfed by Shadow , where evil rules and hold domain and law, the weak are trampled on and the brave are pushed to their knees in servitude or killed. where brandishing weapons in public will become your slaughter as Orc warriors cut you down for defying the Shadow's Law, Clerics serve the dark god as his Legates, No other Gods hold sway cause Izrador has sundered the veil... the Mortals are cut off from their deity Masters. Magic users are hunted down and drained of their magic essence to fuel the dark gods Whim's, only the elves and Dwarves are free but for how long? how long will the forests last once every tree is cut down and burned in swaths, how long will the mountain Strongholds last when the food supply runs out.... Its only a mattrer of time before the Shadow wins! His four Night kings carry out his orders faithfully and efficiently and they are absolute.... You the players are what little hope the world of Eredane has left between a Fallen dark god and his brutal Orcish armies, you must stand and fight less the Shadow Wins. Midnight is a Dark fantasy where the Heroes and good guys are on the bottom of the food chain where evil holds sway and rules with a Black Iron fist , The game is in Pathfinder Rules with a lot of Restrictions on classes and equipment. ill post the races available and the classes I'm accepting and their pathfinder Variants: Dwarf, Clan Dwarf, Kurgun (Clanless) (Taken) Elf, Snow (Taken) Elf, Wood Elf, Sea Elf, Jungle Gnome Dwarrow (Gnome/Dwarf Crossbreed) Halfling Elfling (Elf/Halfling Crossbreed) Human, Asmadarin (Like Native Americans) Human, Ahrli (Like Africans) Human, Dorn (Like Vikings) (Taken) Human, Sarcosan (Like Persians) (Taken) Human, Erenlander (Coss between Dorn and Sarcosan) (Taken) Orc (Taken) Dworg (Dwarf/Orc Crossbreed) Barbarian - Same (Taken) Channeler - Wizard(Word of Powers) or (Spell List Changes) (Taken) Defender - Monk(Martial artist) (Taken) Fighter - Same (Taken) Legate - Unchanged (Taken) Rogue - Same Wildlander - Ranger(Skirmisher) (Taken) post your character ideas Im only accepting one of each class so get them while you can! Game is Due 3/14/14 and every Friday after that around 5:30 US MountainTime
Never mind, reread and found the answer I was looking for.
I could play as a Defender or Legate For a Defender, I was thinking of an Erenlander who works/disguises himself as a servant and dancer. High charisma character who's good at blending into crowds. I'd be willing to play a healer, like a Legate, assuming that's what the group needed and that Legates are actually capable of being good.
Legates are servants to the dark god and are usually anti heroes or villains
That's what I figured, but since it was an option I thought I'd ask. I'm willing to build a character sheet to give you a better idea of what I'm going for, just let me know what your criteria is for assigning ability points and if there's any special racial properties. I'm free every Friday after 5, so I'll be able to play by 7:30 PM (I'm EST).

Edited 1394059768
feel free to add me on skype id like to keep in touch
looking to recruit one rogue character pm me info and interest
Just filled up sorry guys, thanks for the interest checks