The lack of /emas for players is killing my game. I've heard a lot of support for this and a small few reasons not to. I was wondering if a good compromise would be a gm option that reads "Allow players to /emas" To all the naysayers: The reason is supposedly that if you made it accessible to players, they would abuse it. You're aware that players can totally mess with their trajectory to look through DL walls without the gm noticing, right? You know that players can make a target-based macro that will whisper them literally EVERY STAT of any NPC or monster without the GM noticing, right? Do you put your campaign under lock and key for every restroom break and snack break, and have you taken away editing privileges from your players so that they don't cheat on their character sheets? If you don't want your game features to be abused, don't put jerks and cheaters in your game. To the developers: If you can't bring /emas up to the level of all of the other readily-abusable macros, could you please consider giving each GM a choice?