Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Firebase Internal Assert Failed

While attempting to prep for a session using a door controller script, I ran into an error in the API console I've never seen before that I don't think is on my end given the error, not to mention I've not changed my scripts recently. Error: Firebase INTERNAL ASSERT FAILED:merge at /campaign-2612041-Z6e4YmQ3y-FVA6hccFtVJw/graphics/page/-LEVFzVeceuMcAf9w2Ta/-LEVPExipl6JXmwo_hkw failed. Error: Firebase INTERNAL ASSERT FAILED:merge at /campaign-2612041-Z6e4YmQ3y-FVA6hccFtVJw/graphics/page/-LEVFzVeceuMcAf9w2Ta/-LEVPExipl6JXmwo_hkw failed. at z (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:33:62) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:123:376 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:84:160 at nd.t.jc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:85:104) at bd.jc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:77:473) at Ic.Td (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:76:109) at Lc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:56:200) at Client.Y.onmessage (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:55:99) at Client.dispatchEvent (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/faye-websocket/lib/faye/websocket/api/event_target.js:22:30) at Client._receiveMessage (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/faye-websocket/lib/faye/websocket/api.js:150:10) After manually restarting the API, things seemed to be working again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can't claim to being able to read the code, but since it seems to have been a one-time crash, I'll leave the bug report open for a few days. If it recurs, please post again. If not, it's probably due to a momentary miscommunication between Roll20 and its servers, and I'll close it.