Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a simple crit macro

1)I'm trying to an attack macro with a crit. I mostly play starfinder these days and the sheets keep changing from table to table or going wonky so I'm not using anything that uses sheets. d20 roll if the d20<20 then [[1d4+4]] damage else [[2d4+8]] damage 2) I have seen the wiki page that allegedly tells you how to do this. It absolutely does not tell you how to do this. sing the multiplicative properties of 0 (absorption) and 1 (identity), you can write conditional statements for integer values ..... This is why programmers are not allowed to talk to the public. That tells me nothing. Nor does the alleged "Example" because it gives you no clue where to put the d20 roll in relation to that script.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, you can't reuse dice rolls, so this isn't possible in this context. Unrelated, but any wonkiness with the official sheet that I can get fixed for you?