Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable tables are a pain. Solution?

Is there a way to just copy-past a list of entries instead of doing it one by one? Also, is it really random roll? 

Edited 1541601155
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It is possible to import and export tables with an API script, but this requires a Pro subscription. The roll is extremely random, being based on the Quantum Roll Engine . However, the current implementation of tables does not allow for modifiers to the roll. (I.e., you cannot roll with +10 to the roll, for example)
What is the name of the script?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The script is TableExport , by the Aaron.
Ok, but is it really what I need? Its for exporting and exporting between games. Can I copy past a list of entries into it? 
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh yea, you can paste a LOT of entries using it it.  I pasted entire random non combat encounter descriptions in with it. Around 100 of them, some of them multiple paragraphs. Also pasted a 300+ random item loot table with it. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe I wrote a spreadsheet parser for that script. You can paste your list into the main column and it will generate the macro code need to import the table into your game. It currently has the (publicly available) Elemental Evil Trinkets in it for example data. Just make a local copy of the sheet and parse away.