Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forums and the Campaign Page

Is there a way to get notified, by email, when someone posts to a forum on your campaign page?  Under your profile I see there is an option to "receive emails for site notifications: Immediately after every notification" but does just include your campaigns, or is this site wide.  Not sure if I'm being clear, but thanks ahead of time. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hmm, I don't think it includes the forum in your campaign page. :) - Gauss
Do you have to post in a thread to get the notification email?  As a GM, I'd like to post in the forum and have everyone be notified.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ill get back to you A N. :) - Gauss
Opps, misread your replay Gauss, but when you started a thread in my campaign forum, and then a player responded I did get an notification email.  I'm just curious if you have to post to get notifications.   I just think the forums can be a great way to do some off-session roleplaying, and if everyone got the notice it could keep players more involved.   Roll20 is awesome.  Going to become a supporter soon!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Oh, I see what you mean. I don't know if they just have to be a member of the campaign or if they have to post in the thread first. Why dont you ask your players and let me know? :) - Gauss