Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do i delete my LFG manage listing posts?

Hello,   i ave a 3 year old game updated to look for players every week , i am kinda proud that its there since then but the Group listing submit poles are as old as the announcement , how do i delete the manage listing poles submited?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As the game Creator, you can delete posts for your LFG Listing discussion board.  If you look immediately under the username for any post on that board, you will see a line of blue text that starts with 'Permalink' and somewhere in that line you'll see a 'Delete'; you'll see it on every post you make as well as every post someone makes over which you have deletion powers.  If you delete the first post i a thread, the entire thread will vanish from your listing discussion board. If you still need help, ask specific questions and we'll try to help :)
It seems to ave responded to my question, thank you very much.