Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Struggling to use rollback feature in one of my games

I accidentally deleted one of my players character sheets while trying to remove the default token (still not 100% sure how that happened if I'm honest) so I've been trying to roll back to yesterday / the day before, but it's not changing anything? Like, literally nothing. Even changes I've made just now to test stay in place after I use rollback. Anyone else had a similar issue, and if so is there a way to resolve it? I contacted support but they just asked me to try another days backup, which I've already done for every available one, so just wondered if anyone else had any ideas?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've never used the Rollback feature myself, but I'll see what I can find out for you.

Edited 1546090564
Any updates on this? Need to make some changes for tomorrow but cant, as everything I do will be lost once the roll back goes into effect.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Willis, I have escalated this to the limits I can as a Moderator. In the meantime, could you try re-opening communication with support via email, letting them know that their solution did not work?
Support got back to me, nothing they can do. They say it's due to the game only being put up recently so it doesn't gave a restore point. Not sure I believe that as it's not changing any recent changes via restore either so I think the games just bugged. Not worth going in too much detail over it though, easier just to get the player to remake the character from memory. A little disapointed as I've been a pro member for a while and this is the only time I've asked for anything from support and they didn't really look into it, but as long as I don't need to restore the game in future it shouldn't be an issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sorry that support could not help in this case. I'll go ahead and close this bug thread, but don't hesitate to open another or if you feel it's necessary to petition to have this one re-opened, either by PM to me, or an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.