Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bardic Performance - uses/day

Hi All, Using the Pathfinder sheet here, and have a quick question - I have a player with Bardic Performance "A bard is trained to use the Perform skill to create magical effects on those around him, including himself if desired. He can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + his Charisma modifier. At each level after 1st a bard can use bardic performance for 2 additional rounds per day." I have the "per day" macro at level 1 as 4+@{charisma_mod} which works fine, but have no idea how to add the second part - 2 more uses/day/level beyond 1st. Anyone?! Thanks in advance. -Siegetower
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try this; [[ 4+@{charisma_mod} ]]  + [[ (@{level}-1)*2 ]]

Edited 1546416003
or try [[ 2+@{charisma_mod} +2*@{level} ]] Note, I am assuming those sheet calls are right, but if not, you just need to find the right attributes to call.
Thank you both! Working like a charm!!