Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Second Layer for Dynamic Lighting

Edited 1546629348
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Greetings, not sure if this has ever been brought up, and perhaps it's a bit nitpicky, but I could imagine multiple scenarios where (for thematic purposes and overall look) a second layer for dynamic lighting could implemented. And when I say second layer, I don't exactly mean "second layer." What I specifically mean is within the same layer, a dynamic lighting wall can be drawn in different ways to: a) restrict movement but not light (windows, cage bars, etc..), b) restrict bright light but not dim light and not movement (in the instance an object is of a certain height, to give that effect) and finally, c) restrict light but not movement (magical items and/or abilities). As I said, I don't know if this have ever been brought up in its entirety... I do believe windows are a common complaint but while implementing those, please consider the other possibilities! Thanks

Edited 1546629363
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Reserved for future ideas :D
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .