Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Archiving

I recently saw that I can archive map pages in my toolbar which is handy but I have some questions about it. Is this a premium feature only and what will happen with the maps I have archived if my subscription runs out or is cancelled?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Archiving maps is available to everyone, no matter their subscription tier. All maps can be restored back to their original page setting from being archived with ease.
I believe the archive is available to all. It hides the selected assets from view, helping to organize your pages. The assets remain stored, and are still loaded up every time you open the game, which can slow your system down. The Transmogrifier is a better way of storing things, but it is a Pro-level perk. If your subscription ends, you can still access everything you've previously built (except DL layer, and similar benefits), you just can't add anything else until you re-subscribe.

Edited 1546882980
Got ya.