What: HeroQuest ! You may be familiar with it as the popular dungeon crawl board game from the 90s. Who: Anyone interested in a fun, awesome (sometimes deadly), and classic dungeon crawl game with easy to learn rules. No prior experience with the game necessary, will teach all rules in play. Even if you are familiar, we play with a number of houserules in place, so you would need to be taught regardless! :) When: Every Tuesday evening, 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm Central / GMT -5) Where: Google Hangouts using the Roll20 app. IMPORTANT: Must have Google account so I can invite you in the game . Why: Due to a couple newly opened spots in our roster, we are looking for a couple players to join us in our weekly game. How: I have converted all the boardgame assets to be able to use Roll20's functions, so if you're familiar with the tabletop version as shown in the picture above, you will find that this plays almost exactly the same! I am looking for two players to join us to fill the roles of Dwarf and Wizard and pick up where the characters have left off. You are required to have a microphone so as not to bog the game down with typing all your actions. Webcam is optional so we can see your smiling face, but not strictly required. I understand that life happens and sometimes you will likely miss a session here or there. No big deal on that, but I would very much appreciate that potential players try to be consistent and dedicated to showing up on time each week. I am a pretty easygoing dude and also try to stay in regular contact with players should any problems arise. And finally, please understand that HeroQuest is not like D&D, despite sharing a number of similar RPG qualities. While my job as Zargon/gamemaster is to facilitate gameplay, I'm not an impartial arbiter like D&D DMs are expected to act. Zargon is explicitly trying to kill the Heroes (you players), so be warned that I am ruthless at it. So, who's in?!