Hey all.  I'm currently in the process of trying to convert Starfinder's CMD into how Pathfinder calculates CMD.  I'm running a game with a few house rules and my group and I have found how much Starfinder seems to discourage the use of Combat Maneuvers (what with having 24+ CMD at level 1). I've gotten a start and I've managed to get CMD to calculate close to how I'd like it to, but I've run into a few problems: First of all, it doesn't seem to want to calculate automatically.  That might have something to do with how I've coded it.  To put it bluntly, I'm just having the attributes "bab", "strength_mod", and "dexterity_mod" add to CMD directly.  The end calculation works, however it will only automatically update when BAB changes, if Strength or Dexterity change I need to manually add a +0 to CMD buff to make it recalculate and get the final result correctly.  I know it has something to do with me adding str and dex directly to CMD, but I don't know any other way to do so in the sheetworker code since I'm very new to it. Secondly, as it stands I have absolutely no idea how to create a selection menu to allow players to switch between BAB and LVL when calculating CMD in order to add in the feat "Defensive Combat Training" into Starfinder.  Any way that I've tried, it simply ignores BAB and LVL completely in the final calculation and won't automatically update.  Not even while trying to brute force it with a recalculation buff. I would really appreciate the help as I just want to get CMD working on the sheet automatically the way I want it to.  Thank you.