Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Aura/Tint HealthColor Question

Sorry I could only find the closed thread..  Great API, absolutely brilliant...  I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to remove the other colours from the health gradient,  In that, I use the tint, not the aura in my game, and I want the portraits to slowly go red when they take damage, but dont want yellow along the way..  I realise its a small thing, its just so nearly perfect for me! Thanks in advance!
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I imported the script to modify a few things about it - like changing the death token status from the big red ex to the skull, and only throwing a tint on those creatures that are dead of #000000 (they immediately are darker than other creatures, and I have a status FX effect set to that particular token status). It isn't too hard to modify, just have to read it carefully and make sure you test on the ACTIVE player tab. 
Thanks for the reply and advice! I've really enjoyed learning and using these APIs, Macros and the like, but I think modding the mods themselves might be a little beyond me! Thanks though!