Hi Well I will start out by saying, I really love the new features of the sheet, with exhaustion, and the way global modifiers can be added. But then I have run into a few things, that personally is a bit annoying. The first thing is when you use Dexterity for tiebreakers, if the character or monster has 10 or 20 in dexterity, the tiebreaker shows up at either 1 or 2, I know, I can go in to alter the score it uses and write 10 and 20, but I am a bit confused why it remove the 0 in the first place. So I would really like to know, if there is a way, so it automatically used the characters dexterity score, also when it is a 10 or 20. Another thing that is a bit annoying is, if you create a multiclassed character, and you then alter the text with hit dice to for instance R 3 | F 5, to indicate the level of each class, so you can get the choice between the classes when using hit dice. But when you then level the character up, it changes back to the total number, so in my example it would be changed to 9, when I change the total level. Is there some way to come around this, or is it just something, where I have to write the difference every time. Because for instance, if it just didn't change the box, then I manually could change it, since I have to do it any way. Lastly I have some troubles with the global attacks and damage. For instance, I use it for Barbarians, to add rage damage, for feats like sharpshooter or great weapon master, there modify both attack and damage, but also for spells like hex, hunter's mark, and in case of extra damage through smite, sneak attack and so on. But the problem I have met so far is, if I mark two static damages like rage and great weapon master, then the damage aren't calculated when I attack. Each of them works individually, but when combined it doesn't show. I know, that it is possible to find a solution by just making a 3rd, where the two are combined, but not sure if it is me, there make some kind of mistake. Another suggestion, would in my eyes, would make it even better, for instance if you have multiple damage types, for instance poison, combined with radiant from smite, it does roll the number of dice for each of them, but the two damages are added together, so you have one box for the weapons normal damage + one box for the global damage all together. Is there any chance, that each damage could get its own box, rather than stacking them together. The last trouble that I run into with the global damage, is when I try to use it for spells like green flame blade. To determine the damage I use the following [[(floor((@{level}+1)/6))]]d8, which totally work it is a normal hit, but in case of a critical hit, then it rather than just use the same calculation for the 2nd number, it uses the characters total level. Therefor I have decided so far, to go back to just put it up under attacks, and in case of use clicking either once or twice for a critical. Well I know it was a lot of stuff, and I hope that my questions makes sense, after all, english isn't my primary language, so there can be some mistakes. But I really enjoy using roll20 for my gaming group, and I really enjoy the sheet and the work so far, so I most of all ask because I hope to make it even better in the future. Looking forward to receiving any answer or help. Kim