Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds (Tabbed) question

okay, so i am playing with macros and power cards, and it occured to me that if i could reference the 'wild card/mook' toggle, i could have the macro automatically roll a wild die or not, based on that toggle, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. anyone found it/used it/know if it is possible?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
There are two fields to be aware of: @{is_npc} (value = 1 if the character is a Mook), and @{wdNum} (value = 1 if a wild card). It all depends on how you're wanting to do you macros...

Edited 1548757077
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
sounds like you need something like  [[@{is_npc} * @{wdNum}]]d6 Assuming those values are zero when not selected. The above will roll a wild die if it's an NPC and  a wild card. If you just need to know if its a wildcard, obviously it's simpler. @{wdNum}d6
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
GiGs said: sounds like you need something like  [[@{is_npc} * @{wdNum}]]d6 Assuming those values are zero when not selected. The above will roll a wild die if it's an NPC and  a wild card. If you just need to know if its a wildcard, obviously it's simpler. @{wdNum}d6 wdNum = 0 if not a Wild Card.  :)
Thanks! lol now that i know that i can go back to the power cards discussion and ask nicely wth i am doing wrong now...