Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Vehicles

Vehicles.  I'm planning on using them, and have an idea that the airship and the enemies inside should have tokens to track health, but that gets tricky.  Can't seem to easily get them to group and keep track of hp...  Ideas?
Gauss
Forum Champion
You can group tokens and then hold down Alt to click on any individual token. This way you can edit the tokens including hitpoints.  - Gauss
Oh, I see.  So Alt lets me grab an item from the group and leave the rest intact?  Nice.  Will try that.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Note, in order to use Alt on an individual token in a group the group needs to not be currently selected. Hit ESC to deselect the group then hold Alt and select the token you desire.  - Gauss
The only problem now is the impossibility to rotate the group (which is quite annoying for a vehicle), but I think that there is hope to have it solved one day.