Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Account Management / Credit Card change UX

Score + 3
The above has three links Manage Your Subscription, Your Subscription, and Management Your Subscription that all point to the same place, change this to one link and get rid of this silly "DANGER ZONE" section. Why am I taken to the old Kickstarter-style /supporter page when I want to change my subscription or credit? Then I have to hunt WAY WAY down to the bottom to find a link in the midst of a FAQ wall of text to change the credit card to a new one?  Come on guys, spend the day necessary to clean this and the accounts up.  I know you're busy, but man, that was a BAD BAD UX.  What other modern SaaS makes it this hard?  You guys are smart and have decent UI/UX, clean this stuff up post-haste.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, Roll20 offers the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community.   Check out the Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and the Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct .
What are we getting at here?
Hello Benevolent Tyrant, As Gen Kitty has provided, this information is better suited for posting in our  Suggestions & Ideas  forum. Be sure to check out the  Posting to Suggestions & Ideas  section of the  Code of Conduct . 
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Updates to this system are planned, and scheduled for development. No public timeline as of yet.