Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nested Macro Question

I have a ToggleStatus macro that looks like this: ?{Status| Poison, #Status-POISON | Sleep, #Status-SLEEP } My #Status-POISON macro is the following: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!drink-me I run the Roll-Query and select the Poison status and nothing happens. I've tried changing the pipe in the Status-POISON macro to | but whenever I save the macro it reverts to a pipe. Any tips?

Edited 1550169821
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
To make this work, I'd suggest changing your #Status-POISON macro to: !token-mod --set statusmarkers#!drink-me You don't need to use an html replacement as Aaron has made it possible to use the hashtag in place of the bar for just such a problem. Secondly, your toggle status macro has a space in front of the hashtags, which is giving you a problem. Your macro should look like this: ?{Status|Poison,#Status-POISON |Sleep,#Status-SLEEP }
Sweet! Thanks Kirsty!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
You're welcome! :)