Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for Players 5e

Edited 1550102759
I'm a new DM, I've been playing for over 10+ years, I've done Pathfinder, 3.5 and 4e.  I'd I'd like to run through the one-shot I have planned for another group for this Sunday to see what I might need to change/edit/add. It would be 5e, Level 4 and I'm looking for 4 players. I'd like to do it maybe this weekend if everyone would be available. I have an open schedule so I'm free whenever. I would also prefer if everyone was over the age of 21, just because of some of the content that might appear. it's a very Pirates of the Carribean esque, plot but it has a lot of adult themes, or if you are 18, just be mature. I'm unavailable Sunday, so it will have to be Friday or Saturday.  Must have Discord and Mic, I'll add everyone to a group. New People are always welcome, I'm always willing to teach new players if everything goes well I might consider changing from a one-shot into a full plot. Thanks for your consideration, Raven.
i would love to join but i am only able to play after 2 pm est Sunday
I'm interested in this but usually won't be free on Sundays until after 5-6 pm cst.
What time are you planning to start?  I can do from 7PM PST to the wee hours of the morning on Friday nights. I run my own game Saturdays, so that's going to be a no-go...  I'd love to do a swashbuckling adventure with the potential to turn into a full campaign!
Hey I'm interested in this!! I'm not going to be available Saturday night, but any time after 3pm est on Friday I will be free.
I am interested! Friday evenings and Saturdays are pretty open for me!
I would love to participate and I have a open schedule too. Im 25 and mature context isnt a problem. The only problem is that Im kind of new player (but I learn fast) and that english isnt my mother language so even though I have vast experience with reading and writing, and good experience with listening, I still have some problems with speaking because of not having acess to chances to speak english. If you could give the chance, I would really love to play. 
I can play Friday or Saturday, I'm 26 and know 5e well.
How dare you leave me Mullins!

Edited 1551232520
I didn't leave...i thought you kicked me. I tried to message you here and on discord, you have it so people can't message you unless they are in a server with you/ ignores the roll20 message.
I am interested, but I'm completely new to D&D...as in I've never played. I ordered the PH and have watched YouTube videos, and am a quick learner. I would just like to find a group that is willing to help newcomers to D&D and RP in general. I have a pretty open schedule, but would likely not be available Sunday afternoons/evenings.
I'm be interested in joining, and available all day tomorrow. I'm 27, I've DMed for the Starter Set twice, but still relatively new. I recently finished reading the Players Guide, and just about to start Xanathar's Guide. I'm usually free Friday Nights and mostly all day Saturdays.
not sure if still open? but fridays gmt suit me so much
Hey I'm interested in joining if you're still looking. Friday evenings work the best for me. I'm Central Time Zone