Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API ammo tracking a group resource

Hi! I have no idea what forum to post this in, since it's an API-specific character sheet use case. Please let me know if there's a better place to ask. I'm using the 5e OGL character sheet with the API script ammo tracking. (It's a feature I love, BTW!) My party has a ballista on their airship. The ship has a limited number of bolts, and I'd like to use ammo tracking on them. But each person using the ballista uses her own dexterity bonus, so I can't just have a ballista attack on the ship sheet since it won't know what dexterity modifier to use. Is there a way to set up a ballista attack on each character sheet that uses the ammo from a common sheet? Some sort of, like, Ammunition: @{ShipCharacterSheet|BallistaBolts}? Cheers, Charles.
Push :)