Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

doors

i dont have a pro membership just setting this up so my kid and his friends can play D and D how do i make doors open and close without the pro membership? anyone have a link to a video?
If the door is a separate token you can select it and rotate it just like any token. If it is built into the map there isn't much you can do.
oh darnnit ok thanks :) guess i will just keep moving them to the other side lol. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Without a Plus or Pro membership, doors only serve a decorative function. There is no actual blocking of sight or movement. As such, if you have a map that has empty doorways that you can put door graphics onto, they must be manually moved by the GM. Note that if the intent is to keep what is beyond a door hidden or inaccessible, a GM at any level can use regular Fog of War to obscure portions of the map, revealing them as play requires.
thanks that helps much.