I am hosting this game to actively play with people who may or may not go on to join me in a future game that will run long term and stream online to a large audience. [Flexible Time until players make their needs known so be first to select your time.] The story is still being written, until i know a player count it is still in the air. You will have input in what type of game is run. Very low key game, however during playtime i expect focus, i will of course give breaks.  On an arid planet where most civilization is driven underground or in deep valleys hiding from the scorching sun. Little water and plant life force difficult living conditions. The technology is moving towards a industrial level. A secondary liquid that behaves like water, but is not consumable survives the scorching days, but when wildlife and monsters consume it they grow and mutate creating a very hostile surface environment.  There are no oceans of water on the surface of the planet, instead great desserts. The small oasis springs are the only way to survive on the surface. Underground life makes for isolated communities, great underground cities exist but roads do not extend outward instead you must travel by the surface. Mercenaries often lead caravans, or you may travel using the steam sleds to cross the dangerous planet mostly by night to avoid the blazing sun. In most kingdoms those without darkvision are burdensome, slaves, or even cast out to the surface. Come explore this land with me. please send me a Direct message if interested.