Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Townsfolk Tavern

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Guys. My new token pack 'Townsfolk Tavern' is available now . Which of the characters is your favorite?
Oh man. I love this. I will be buying this soon. (Townsfolk are always a thing I need more of.)
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I agree with the other Sean R. These are great and I already purchased them. I like the bartenders, but any townsfolk I can add in make it feel like more of a living world are great. My only wish is for more sitting characters where legs and feet aren't visible so I can sit them at a stool or chair and have them leaning over a tavern table. Excellent work on these tokens!
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sean R. said: I agree with the other Sean R. These are great and I already purchased them. I like the bartenders, but any townsfolk I can add in make it feel like more of a living world are great. My only wish is for more sitting characters where legs and feet aren't visible so I can sit them at a stool or chair and have them leaning over a tavern table. Excellent work on these tokens! Haha, there are two Sean R. 's?  I thought about sitting characters while making them. But I was unsure of how to do it. Because you need to show a little bit of the legs in order to show that they are sitting, don't you think?