Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple mods on a single item

Edited 1551664187
Is this actually possible? For example, on a staff of defense I want to put the mods Damage: 1d6 AC: 1. Doing so however creates this weird bug setting AC in the hundreds. Is there syntax that I'm missing? Edit: Figured out that you had to spell out Armor Class instead of just putting AC. It applies both mods correctly but does create a weird UI thing where it adds the item class to the weapon damage.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sounds like you're talking about a specific character sheet/system. Is it DnD5E? I think all the 5e sheets have wiki pages that can help you figure out these things in the future while you're waiting for answers.
Apologies, I should have been more specific. That's correct, that's the sheet I'm referring to. I've looked at the wiki, but it doesn't seem to address multiple mods on the same item.