Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Blew up map while following tutorial....

So I was using the last method listed here  to align my map.  The dimensions of 2133 x 1029 broke my browser. Since the game tries to auto load to this page I can no longer launch game. I've tried the solutions of using a different browser and of running no script methods as listed in the help section of the forum, but am having no luck. How can I access this game?  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Short of dev-tervention, you could promote a player to co-GM, ask them to log in and delete the page. Alternatively, setup a second account for yourself and promote that account to co-GM to do the same... second accounts are always useful for testing purposes anyway ;)
Many thanks good sir. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Happy to help, I hope it worked for you!
Yea didn't realize I could promote from outside of the launch section.  Took me a minute.
Hi Arcytheowl, please let us know if this resolved the issue for you.
Berenice said: Hi Arcytheowl, please let us know if this resolved the issue for you. Yup, yup. Many thanks.  Only minor caveat would be that the "promote alt account to GM method" is a little roundabout.  Possibly having a blank page that you can revert to might have a bit more flow from a user standpoint.  Thanks for the follow up though Berenice.
Hi Arcytheowl, Thank you for the update. We're happy to hear that this is now resolved for you. I am going to close this thread. If you experience any additional issues, please do not hesitate to create a new bug report. Thanks!