Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PULL Requests - day changed again?

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like the PULL requests, at least for character sheets, happened on Monday instead of the usual Tuesday thus I missed my PULL request for the sheet I am working on. In the past it was every Tuesday that this would happen except a few weeks ago it happened on a Wednesday and this week it happened on a Monday (as I notice the PULL requests in GitHub went down in number on Monday, at that remained were the failed ones). I would like to know if this can become a static date with a deadline established. For example if the PULL would be done on EVERY Tuesday at 12 noon PST, then the deadline for a PULL request should be the previous Monday at 12 Noon. This is getting a little frustrating for me especially since it takes a great deal of time and effort on my part as I am a noob at HTML and CSS,

Edited 1551866351
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
From the sticky you can see that the PRs need to be submitted by a certain time by Monday, so that they get to be part of the Tuesday merges. Sometimes Roll20 merges some stuff on Monday already instead of just doing a preliminary review of the PRs, but that doesn't change the deadline. That have been the rule the 4 months the post have been up, and yes, Tuesdays has been the unofficial Merge/review date at least over a year before that(since I've been here paying attention to the github repo). Edit:  It mentioned also in the second paragraph of the repo's readme
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Mike, Andreas covered the recent change. This came about to allow for more time to review PRs, merge them, test them, and request changes if needed. The only regular deviation from the new schedule is when American holidays fall on a Monday. When this happens a review/merge may happen on Tuesday and the code go live in Wednesdays. The best practice is still to have the Pull Request in by 6am PST Mondays. Thanks, Cassie
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Well darn if I did not miss that, thank you so much.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're welcome. Sorry for the trouble. - Cassie