Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Action Macros on Map Layer

I have a game set up where there's a fair number of Token Action Macros for some friends of mine who aren't too savvy with the rules to be trusted to do things on their own.  Works nicely but trouble is, when building maps for it, every time I'm moving assets on the Map layer around it flashes up at the top of the screen, and seeing as there are no Druids involved I don't think I need to worry about a tree rolling for initiative anytime soon. Is there a way to make it so that the Token Action bar DOESN'T show up I have assets on the Map layer selected without manually unselecting all the macros?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can set them up as Abilities on the individual Characters and select TokenAction on them. That has the downside that you must do it on each character, but if you’re interested, I have an API script that copies abilities between characters. 
It's appreciated, but I'll stomach through.  It doesn't technically interfere with anything, just something of an eyesore at times.  Thanks for your answer!