Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5th Edition, TOMORROW!

Edited 1395495471
Hello. I decided to run a one shot Shadowrun game to test out 5th ed. The players (and I'm looking for 2 to 4) are going to use pregenerated characters. The game is aimed at familiarizing me, the GM, and the players with the rules and checking out the system for a possible campaign. What I need: 2-4 players (I already got one), no need to know the rules... some setting knowledge would be nice, though... at least read an article on the wiki, or something. For the players to have a microphone and skype (I prefer skype for voice chat). For the players to have free time tomorrow, Saturday, 21 of March, between 4 PM GMT and 7-8 PM GMT. What you will get: A pregenerated character. A simple run to complete. And if everything goes well, an invitation to play a campaign with a character you created on your own (or even the pregen you played, if you liked it). Contact me via Skype. My skype name is vnergalv First-come, first-served. The pregen list is as follows: 1) Elf Shaman. 2) Human Decker. TAKEN 3) Dwarf Rigger. 4) Troll Face (yeah...). TAKEN 5) Ork Street Samurai. The tread will be updated.
Decker taken. A second player will play anything but the Sam. So we need minimum one other.
If it was any other day I'd be in... Let me know if you are trying this again after tues. I can play a rigger or a shaman....(minion master)
I'd love to join in, I've only played 1 session of SR5 so far. I prefer the Shaman or the Face.
Contact me via skype. The name is in the first post.
Face taken. We have three players. But if anyone wants to join, we still have free slots.
I Skyped ... is this still on?
Did not get any message. Tell me your skype name, I'll try to add you.
Is this game still open? I wouldnt mind playing been itching to try shadowrun
The game filled up, and was played. I'll post in this topic if we need additional people.
Great start - thanks!