Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Custom character sheet

I am looking for someone who would be able to make a Custom character sheet for the system I am working on. The current problem players and I are having is that without a "proper" character sheet (rather than the spreadsheet we use) its kind of hard to utilize macros correctly and I was wondering if anyone here would be wanting to help out? We can discuss other parts of it and as my system will technically be a work in progress for a bit with minor tweaks and changes here and there it would need updating from time to time. But does anyone want to or know of anyone who makes custom sheets?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi B13d3r11! There is a thread that you can find here for requesting character sheets. Sheets are made by volunteers in the community and can take many hours to create, so there's a bit of a waiting list. If you are looking to get a sheet made for a homebrew game, you'll probably have a hard time finding someone to do the work for you. If you or one of your players knows or is willing to learn html, I'd strongly suggest trying to do it yourself. A good place to start is by finding an existing sheet that is similar so you just have to make modifications. As an alternative, you could make a character and use the Attributes and Abilities  tab to store character information.
Yeah, we are attempting to use the attributes and abilities section, but its a little hard. It can work given enough time and effort we could make it all work.