Welcome adventures, I'm Dillon and I'll be DMing this fun and unique game. I will be running storm king's thunder with the official roll20 module.(we will be using the official maps and handouts ect.) Here is a little backdrop for the game "Hill giants are stealing all the grain and livestock they can while stone giants have been scouring settlements that have been around forever. Fire giants are press-ganging the smallfolk into the desert, while frost giant longships have been pillaging along the Sword Coast. Even the elusive cloud giants have been witnessed, their wondrous floating cities appearing above Waterdeep and Baldur’s Gate. The humans, dwarves, elves, and other small folk of the Sword Coast will be crushed underfoot from the onslaught of these giant foes. The only chance at survival is for the small folk to work together to investigate this invasion and harness the power of rune magic, the giants’ weapon against their ancient enemy the dragons. The only way the people of Faerun can restore order is to use the giants’ own power against them." About me &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a DM -&nbsp; I've DMed for over a thousand hours on roll20/in person.&nbsp; I've definitely taken inspiration from Matthew Mercer from critical role. In the style of DMing and style of game I like to run. If you want to try an outlandish idea I'll tell you can certainly try. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I encourage creative solutions to problems,interacting with the environment around you in and out of combat and most importantly HAVE FUN! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a Person - Hello my name is Dillon and I'm 27 years old. I love being outside, trying new things and being adventurous. I also like to chill out and play video games or D&amp;D. I'm pretty much a laid back person that is also outgoing and looking to have a fun time. &nbsp; About the game &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We will be starting at lvl 3 and going to lvl 10+ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; New and experienced players are welcome but everyone is expected to play as a team. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is a weekly game that runs for 3.5-4 hours. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Choose a race and class using the following options from D&amp;D 5e core rules and supplements &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Player's Handbook &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Elemental Evil Player's Companion &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Volo's Guide to Monsters (Monster races are allowed.) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Xanathar's Guide to Everything &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Additional Rules &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ability Scores: 27 Point Buy &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Feats are allowed from any of the listed supplements &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Level Up Milestones for this campaign &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Potions require a bonus action to consume and an action to administer to another(House Rule) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is the link to the LFG listing <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153252/storm-kings-thunder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/153252/storm-kings-thunder</a> We use discord for audio. Don't be frightened off by the "pay to play" tag. The session 0 is free so you can meet the group and see if this is the right group for you before making a commitment. Session 0 will be used to create your character. We will be going over the campaign, the rules, what you expect and playing in a just for fun combat(if we have enough time), so you can get used to how your character works. I am here to assist you if you need help making your characters or if you have any questions. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Why pay to play? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It’s often hard to find games as a player on roll20, there are many players but not as many DMs and it can be even harder if you are new to the game. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DM consistency, I will arrive on time and we will complete the campaign setting. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DM quality and prep, the quality of DMs can vary. Even if you get into a game you could run into an unprepared DM or an adversarial DM. Payment also facilitates better games by allowing me to purchase/generate more content.&nbsp; Any tips are welcomed and appreciated.