Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[ADDON] Geomorphic Caves & Mines Tile Bundle

Edited 1557765223
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The decks in this addon allow you to create random cave/mine systems or custom tailored ones. There are a lot of fun features, including drag and drop tokens to dress up your maps, such as a campfire that already emit light (Dynamic Lighting required)! The bundle also comes with 4 preassembled maps with dynamic lighting to start you off with. Check them out here (there is a video that details how they work): <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3837/geomorphic-cave-and-mine-tile-bundle" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3837/geomorphic-cave-and-mine-tile-bundle</a>
Purchased Woodland Maps and Tiles, Geomorphic Sewer Tiles, Geomorphic Dungeon Tiles and Geomorphic Dungeon and Sewer Tile Bundle. How does one go about downloading them? Thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Bundle does not have the disclaimer, but the individual packs say: i &nbsp;Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
On closer look, these are card decks, not library images. Card decks are addons and cannot be downloaded.

Edited 1556952424
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Barry,&nbsp; All of the sets that you have listed are set up with the majority of the work done for you (sizing, dynamic lighting, etc..) and are therefore included as Addons. An addons can be added to any game on its detail page. Simply select Game Addons and add the ones you want.&nbsp; As keithcurtis mentioned, some of these sets have card decks for randomized/custom building. However, there are also sheets with features set as drag and drop tokens and premade map pages that include dynamic lighting. There is a little bit of everything to help make cartography fun and fast.&nbsp; Also, since you have a Pro account with Roll20, I recommend creating a game as a Map Building Kit with all of the Addons there. This way, you can keep all of your map building assets neatly organized and just transmogrify your finished maps to the game you need it for. I often just transmogrify a map I need right into a game while we are playing. It is a great way to keep a nice library on hand, especially for dealing with those unsuspected random encounters or times that the PCs go off the rails.&nbsp;&nbsp; I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, let me know. Have fun!