Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Paid] [Pathfinder] Weekly Saturdays 7 pm GMT -4

Hello folks! I've been lucky enough to be a part of a long-standing group of friends playing Pathfinder for the last few years, with two of our number taking on the role of DM for us. Presently we're looking to have the opportunity to all be players rather than DM this go round; namely what we're after here is a willing and interested person to take on the role of DM. Instead of just diving right into an AP, we thought something smaller scale would be an excellent way to get to know each other and build up the camaraderie -- to that end, we'd like to run the Gallows of Madness module, but it is not required. All the necessary materials will be provided, and assuming a successful completion, we would go from there about discussing what Adventure Path the group would elect to play and our prospective DM would be interested in running. As before, if materials were needed, they can be provided.  Tell us about your likes and dislikes when it comes to a group -- are there certain things you prefer or disallow? Specific themes are more your cup of tea? Maybe it's a set of custom house rules that you've always had with your past groups. We primarily use discord to communicate during sessions and leave messages once the session completes. DM's Please provide your own sample rules & going rate. Thank you!

Edited 1556681948
Dungeon Master Tuz
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello, my name is Tuz and i am a DM for hire that has been running several premium games weekly for a year now! I have a highly adaptable style of running my games, meaning that i aim to consider the sensetivities of my players and try to provide the best experience for my clients. So i would have a Session 0 free of charge to discuss what kind of game you want me to run (how much rp focus, how much combat, how intense etc). Regarding what kind of clients i want: i am just hoping for cooperative players that want to provide to the gaming experience of others and am not afraid to put my foot down in case i see a player stepping on someone else or would be purposely sabotage the experience. My going rate for pathfinder games are $15 per player/session. But i do charge a minimum of $60 per game total in case the group consists of 3 people or less to cover basic and operational costs If you want i can provide you with some samples of my DMing since i have recorded quite a few of my personal homebrew sessions. Alternatively - here is my facebook page that i set up so people can leave me reviews (most of my communication happens via discord) - just ask me and i can DM you the link. - Tuz
We ask that users not publicly post links to off-site communities, such as Facebook groups. This information can be shared privately, such as the game details page, game forums, or sent via private message. See: the  Posting to LFG and Paid Games thread Thanks!