Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds: How do YOU use the token bars?

Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
It's not difficult to write macros to calculate attack based on the character sheet fighting skill value against a character sheet parry value, but what about tokens that don't have character sheets? I assume tokens have fight, parry, toughness. But which bar for which? What about armor for AP calculations? Is there any consensus? It would make it easier to share macros if everyone agreed wounds is bar1 (or bar3), for example.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If I were you, I'd write the macros with your preferred setup and just include a note that indicates what Bar1, Bar2 and Bar3 equals.  That way, I can make adjustments to the macro to suit my needs if necessary.  That saves you the hassle of having to figure everything out. :)