With the current character/npc sheets we have through roll 20, i've been making a lot of NPC sheets in preparation for teaching my players how to be GMs. (Some have expressed interest, and so I want to make their first time as easy as possible.) I've run into a bit of an issue while trying to program the crits for it. "If the balor scores a critical hit, it rolls damage dice three times, instead of twice." So a normal attack is 3d8+3 Slashing, and 3d8 Lightning damage. Normally crit damage would be [[3d8+3]] + [[3d8]] Slashing and [[3d8]]+[[3d8]] Lightning, but in the case of a balor its actually [[3d8+3]]+[[3d8]]+[[3d8]] Slashing and [[3d8]]+[[3d8]]+[[3d8]] Lightning. My problem is programming this 3x crit into an NPC sheet (Im using the "D&D 5E by Roll20" by Steve K., Phil B., Cassie Levett). I personally like to have To Hit and Damage rolled separately. So I set the flag for Auto Damage Roll: "Don't Auto Roll Damage" I setup an Ability under the Abilities and Attributes tab where I copy paste the code that roll20 gives in the chat for the attack/damage roll. However, when looking at the code for the roll, I can't figure out how to modify it to add the extra crit die. When I do the "Auto Roll Damage & Crit" flag, I get a completely different set of code which I was able to modify, but it always auto rolls damage. Does anyone know how to help me get the non-auto rolled damage code modified with the 3x crit? (Note, yes I know the simplest solution is often best, but I try to avoid giving my player's information about encounters and monsters before I have to. It keeps all of us a little more honest when they don't know what to expect.) Non-auto rolled damage code: @{Balor|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg2flag=1}}  @{Balor|npc_name_flag} {{rname=[Longsword](~-LdeGH9aktemiA3ta78u|repeating_npcaction_-LerjM2J-GaB7wkj8GoR_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Longsword](~-LdeGH9aktemiA3ta78u|repeating_npcaction_-LerjM2J-GaB7wkj8GoR_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LdeGH9aktemiA3ta78u|repeating_npcaction_-LerjM2J-GaB7wkj8GoR_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LdeGH9aktemiA3ta78u|repeating_npcaction_-LerjM2J-GaB7wkj8GoR_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Balor|d20}+(+14+0)]]}} @{Balor|rtype}+(+14+0)]]}} Code for damage roll assuming crit: %{-LdeGH9aktemiA3ta78u|repeating_npcaction_-LerjM2J-GaB7wkj8GoR_npc_crit} Auto rolled damage code UNALTERED (see bold for alteration): @{Balor|wtype}&{template:npcaction} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg2flag=1}}  @{Balor|npc_name_flag} {{rname=Longsword}} {{r1=[[@{Balor|d20}+(+14+0)]]}} @{Balor|rtype}+(+14+0)]]}} {{dmg1=[[3d8+3+0]]}} {{dmg1type=Slashing}} {{dmg2=[[3d8+0]]}} {{dmg2type=Lightning}} {{crit1=[[3d8+0]]}} {{crit2=[[3d8+0]]}} {{description= }} @{Balor|charname_output} Auto rolled damage code with 3x crit: @{Balor|wtype}&{template:npcaction} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg2flag=1}}  @{Balor|npc_name_flag} {{rname=Longsword}} {{r1=[[@{Balor|d20}+(+14+0)]]}} @{Balor|rtype}+(+14+0)]]}} {{dmg1=[[3d8+3+0]]}} {{dmg1type=Slashing}} {{dmg2=[[3d8+0]]}} {{dmg2type=Lightning}} {{crit1=[[3d8+0]]+[[3d8+0]]}} {{crit2=[[3d8+0]]+[[3d8+0]]}} {{description= }} @{Balor|charname_output}