Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D&D 5E by Roll20 Sheet v. 2.7 (Q2-Q3Y2019)

Edited 1566240606
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings D&D enthusiast! This is now the combined thread for all things D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet related. This includes both the sheet itself and the Mancers which were previously in their own threads. This thread will include a collection of known issues, templates for reporting issues, and updates on recent changes. Thanks for all your feedback & help, :) Cassie User Collaboration Team Lead Known Issues & Feature Request (Updated 15 May 2019) Character Sheet NPC spell casters have the old spell section showing. Short term solution is to set attribute  npcspell_flag  to 0. The section is in the process of being deprecated and removed. As a response to user feedback we are investigating & testing old modules and potentially transfer for older spells to the new section. Feature request for additional ability input for Sanity & Honor rules from the DMG. Review and improve translation support. Adjust the CSS for Italian. API update to support  eventinfo . This isn't specific to the D&D 5E sheet but api users here have reported the impact. Initiative tie breaker is incorrect if the modifier is less than 0.  Working as intended Global Damage Modifier for Crits does not support double digits such as 10d6. Due to regex in the code. Mancer Level One Subclasses, Warlock Patron, and other  select populates with Classes if you exit the Mancer via the exit in the top left then open the sheet again. Mancer Level Up We are actively working on adding Volo's, Mordenkainen's, and Ravnica to the Charactermancer . Completed 30th April 19. When you make a selection and click "Next," the selection is saved. If you go back and change the selection, it won't apply the change to. You'll have to exit out of the Charactermancer Level Up, selecting "Discard and Exit," and relaunch it to start over and make your new choice. You cannot replace class features (example: Eldritch Invocations, monk elemental disciplines) when leveling up. When multiclassing with more than one spellcasting class, the spell selector does not know which class uses which spell. Double check the spellcasting ability and class in the character sheet for each spell by going to the Spells tab and clicking the gear icon next to the spell. This also sometimes results in duplicate spells, such as when selecting a spell that you already get (like a domain spell) as a spell from the other spellcasting class. Pre-requisites do not validate (except for level requirements on Eldritch Invocations and monk Elemental Disciplines) The optional rule Feats is not supported. However, you can drag and drop feats from the compendium onto your character sheet after completing the Charactermancer. Note that, for now, doing so doesn't mechanically change your character sheet; it just adds the item to your Features list on the character sheet. Level caps on classes haven't been implemented; you can have 20 levels in each class. The Review slide is not complete and a more informative version is coming in a future update. Leveling up a custom class is not supported. In addition, adding a multiclass to a custom class is not supported. Select menus duplicate entries. This is particularly noticeable in Subclasses select. Choosing either of the duplicates will work. Class-Specific Known Issues (Updated 25 April 2019) Barbarian : Brutal Critical will not modify your attack rolls. Bard, College of Lore:  Spell selection is not support Druid,  Circle of the Land : When selecting your circle spells at later levels, it will not remember your previous choice for land type and you will have to reselect it. Fighte,  Champion : Improved Critical and Superior Critical will not modify your attack rolls. Warlock,  Eldritch Invocations : Agonizing Blast, Eldritch Spear, Repelling Blast will not modify the spell roll.  Divine Spellcasters : The number of spells you can select and therefore prepare may be inaccurate due to domain and oath spells. You can drag and drop spells onto your character sheet after finishing to add them to the spells you might prepare after a long rest. Change Log May 6: Ravnica's Rakdos was fixed. May 6: NPC Sleight of Hand was fixed. May 14th: update_spell_from_attack refactored Report Issue Sheet Issues Template Class(es) /  Subclass : Description of issue :  Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Mancer Issues Template Class(es) : Subclass :  Race : Level(s) : Description of issue :  Documenting the exact steps you've taken & choices you've made will let us follow your path in our quest of troubleshooting. Screenshots are always welcome.

Edited 1556209334
Didn't see it transferred over so here are two feature requests that I, and others, have made before. - Update the Attacks and Spellcasting section for prepared spellcasters (Druid, Cleric, etc) so only their prepared spells display. Perhaps make it toggleable for those who don't want this functionality. - Add a section to the spellcasting page that displays the number of spells a character can prepare for each class they can prepare for.
Another feature request. - Expand Spell Icons to include icons indicating whether a spell is cast as an Action, Bonus Action, or Reaction.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Luke, Thanks for the feature request. That is one that missed my gaze but is a rather good idea. I have created a ticket to evaluate potential solutions to improve upon the prepared spell caster experience.
Feature Request - Add a Prepare Spells button on the character sheet that allows Clerics, Druids, Etc to prepare spells without leveling up.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Anthony V, Could you elaborate a bit more? On the Character Sheet spells can be dragged & dropped from then Compendium then the small circle to the left selected to indicate if they are prepared. This is not the most intuitive setup but it exists . Are you looking for a different functionality? Do you like the Spell selects in the Mancer better? Thanks, Cassie
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Feature Request - Add a Prepare Spells button on the character sheet that allows Clerics, Druids, Etc to prepare spells without leveling up. I very much like this idea, as the functionality seems to be halfway there already. I don't know if a feature request on a sheet feedback thread needs to be a Suggestion in the Suggestion Forum (it's an edge case), but I'd vote for it even though I don't use the sheet. :)
Cassie said: Anthony V, Could you elaborate a bit more? On the Character Sheet spells can be dragged & dropped from then Compendium then the small circle to the left selected to indicate if they are prepared. This is not the most intuitive setup but it exists . Are you looking for a different functionality? Do you like the Spell selects in the Mancer better? Thanks, Cassie Yes so I was thinking of a button that would prompt just the spell selection part of the level up charactermancer. The idea behind it is that it would reduce the amount of lag from a high level character sheet by having lets say 75+ spells on your sheet. Instead this feature would allow us only to have the spells on the sheet that are prepared reducing stress on from the sheet. This would also solve the problem of having unprepared spell attacks in your actions section. I hope that was detailed enough, let me know if anything wasn't clear.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Anthony V, Those details are very helpful and that is a good suggestion. It's not something the sheet can easily support currently but I have some ideas how we could make something like that happen in the future. - Cassie

Edited 1556231340
Spren
Sheet Author
Suggestion : Add a "Global HP Mod" that functions like the other global mods for attacks and saves. Right now there's no good way to deal with spells like Aid that increase your max HP temporarily or temporary HP losses like from a Wraith's Life Drain ability. You basically have to adjust your max hp and try to remember what it was or you make a marker of some sort that gets sometimes gets forgotten or placed on the token, not the sheet. It'd be nice if there was a mod that you could check and it would increase/decrease your max hp and maybe make it green or red something to show it has been adjusted. Then when the effect ends you could just uncheck the global mod and your original HP is restored with no extra work needed.
Sheet issue 1 Class(es) /  Subclass : Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard Description of issue :  When choosing any of the above classes on a new character sheet that's being edited manually the saving throws, hit die and spellcasting ability are not automatically updated. The only exception is the Druid, additionally if you select the Druid that classes saving throws, hit die and spellcasting ability are not removed by selecting another class and are only automatically removed by selecting "choose" from the drop down menu. I could render a short video/gif of this bug if need be. Sheet issue 2 Class(es) /  Subclass : Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard Description of issue :  Class resources are not automatically added when manually selecting the class and/or setting the sheet to an applicable level for that class to gain resources (Rages, Inspiration, Lay On Hands, etc.).
Kai
Sheet Author
- Add a section to the spellcasting page that displays the number of spells a character can prepare for each class they can prepare for. And perhaps a counter for the number of prepared spells as in this suggestion ?

Edited 1556640940
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
D&amp;D 5E class select The class select at the top should now update Hit Dice again.&nbsp; Michael, If you're checking this post can you check Sheet issue 1 again. This should be fixed. If it's not can you let me know if you have the PHB or are using SRD content. Also are you the player or game master for the game? On my SRD test account Saves &amp; Spellcasting is working, <a href="https://gyazo.com/2cfccb609ab69799e4480365b9e79da" rel="nofollow">https://gyazo.com/2cfccb609ab69799e4480365b9e79da</a> Hit Die are working <a href="https://gyazo.com/871e93dfbfe30a7723bb192855266e2a" rel="nofollow">https://gyazo.com/871e93dfbfe30a7723bb192855266e2a</a>
Cassie said: D&amp;D 5E class select The class select at the top should now update Hit Dice again.&nbsp; Michael, If you're checking this post can you check Sheet issue 1 again. This should be fixed. If it's not can you let me know if you have the PHB or are using SRD content. Also are you the player or game master for the game? On my SRD test account Saves &amp; Spellcasting is working, <a href="https://gyazo.com/2cfccb609ab69799e4480365b9e79da" rel="nofollow">https://gyazo.com/2cfccb609ab69799e4480365b9e79da</a> Hit Die are working <a href="https://gyazo.com/871e93dfbfe30a7723bb192855266e2a" rel="nofollow">https://gyazo.com/871e93dfbfe30a7723bb192855266e2a</a> Hi Cassie, This was happening in games where I was the DM and games where I was a player; but I just did a check after seeing your post and it seems to be working as intended again! The hit die, saving throws and spellcasting ability all update when selecting a class. As a note using the Arcane Fighter and Arcane Rogue options doesn't update the spellcasting ability from being "None" to "Intelligence".&nbsp; Glad to see it's working again though! Any luck with fixing the missing class resources?

Edited 1556810910
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Michael, Thanks for checking on that for me. I'm glad it's working now. Arcane Fighter/Rogue not changing would be working as intended for the select since those are subclasses which the select does not handle. The Mancer will! I've got a ticket for the class resource. This is still working on Drag &amp; Drop but the select &nbsp;seems to not be setting it. Thanks, Cassie
Cassie said: Greetings Michael, Thanks for checking on that for me. I'm glad it's working now. Arcane Fighter/Rogue not change would be working as intended for the select since those are subclasses which the select does not handle. The Mancer will! I've got a ticket for the class resource. This is still working on Drag &amp; Drop but the select &nbsp;seems to not be setting it. Thanks, Cassie No problem and thanks for sorting this out! Ah, that makes sense and hopefully the class resource thing is a relatively easy fix. Thanks again!

Edited 1556809702
Kai
Sheet Author
Why do Global Skill Modifiers not apply to Ability checks that use only the ability score instead of&nbsp; "Ability (skill)"? For example the 1d4 bonus from Guidance should be added to the roll if a click an Ability (e.g. Strength) instead of a Skill (e.g. Athletics).
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Kai, This was designed before my time working on the sheet and I'm not sure why the choice was made to add it only to Skills. It's something I'll keep in mind for any future redesign. Thanks, Cassie

Edited 1557589103
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Dropping items from the compendium onto NPCs is getting much better. Good job, Cassie. A few issues I noticed when dropping a +1 Warhammer on an NPC. It creates only the 1-handed attack, not the 2-handed one It gives the 1-handded attack the 2-handed die (1d10) instead of the 1-handed die (1d8) The attack bonus ignores proficiency. The attack bonus is written "3+1". The numbers need to be added together. The summary for the attack only reads the "3" and ignores everything after the "+". The actual roll uses all the numbers, but the summary is incorrect.

Edited 1557762014
I have a pro account and have given my players access to my compendium. However the only items they can access are in the main book. One noted item is backgrounds. I have a new game starting and one of the clerics wants to use the Haunted One background but he can not access it even though I have just purchase Curse of Strahn as well as Xanathar's. Please Advise we are hoping to kick off in the near future.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Blue Wiz, adventure modules do not currently add any of their custom content (monsters, spells, backgrounds, etc.) to the compendium. So Haunted One is not going to show up as an option even if you have compendium sharing working correctly. Your player will need to add it manually. Xanathar's Guide doesn't really add much to the Charactermancer until your players hit level 3 and start choosing sub-classes (except for some Cleric, Warlock, and Sorcerer options), other than some new spells. Have you verified that your players are trying to use one of these classes from Xanathars, or are looking to take some Xanathar specific spells? Also, I'd suggest double checking you have followed this guide ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Compendium_Sharing" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Compendium_Sharing</a> )&nbsp;to Compendium Sharing - keep in mind each individual game has to be enabled to have the compendium shared. It will look like the screenshot below if it is shared correctly. If all that fails, then it definitely sounds more bug like.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Brian, I added a ticket to look into these NPCs issues for magical weapon drop and drop. - Cassie
I would like to state using the 5e character sheet I am not allowed as moderator to add any items to my compendium sharing slots for settings in the game. They are all locked out.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you the creator (not just gm) of the game, and the owner of the compendiums in question?
Hey all, me again. It looks like the Druid class isn't updating when selected now, not sure if you guys have pushed through another update since my last issue was fixed but hey it's back again. Other classes still seem to be updating the spell casting ability, spell slots, hit die type and saving throws correctly, just not the Druid.
Hi, I noticed if I crit while using my level (@{level}) or proficiency&nbsp;bonus (@{pb}) in a global damage modifier those damages got "rolled" twice even though they are static numbers. Is there someway to those numbers not be used again in a crit or is this not possible using the global damage modifier section of the sheet.

Edited 1558114037
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Michael, I found the cause of the bug and put in a fix . Its has to go through QA and then will be deployed on a future Tuesday. Grant, I will put in a ticket and check this out. Could you provide me a screen shot? This would be most helpful. Thanks!

Edited 1558119193
keithcurtis said: Are you the creator (not just gm) of the game, and the owner of the compendiums in question? Yes I am the creator of 2 games. I have selected 5e as the character sheet but only the base 3 books are available to my characters even though the settings for the games have been set to share my compendium with the players. I have a Pro account and can not add items to the compendium slots. I wish to add Xanathar's which is the big issue all slots are locked out and if I try to access one I get a red circle with a slash through it. I read the wiki and it doesn't actually tell you how to add an item to the slots. Yes I have purchase more than the 3 base books. Blue Wizard
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Blue Wizard, can you post a screen shot of your Compendium sharing setup (showing the options that Loren the GM posted above)? You shouldn't have to worry about any particular compendium sourcebook. Allowing access to a game should automatically include all sourcebooks which share that rule set. It's all or nothing. If they can access all PHB options, but no Xanathar's options, then something is indeed wrong.
HI, here are the screen shots of my compendium books available. Blue Wizard
Here are the settings. Blue Wizard
Here is the major link that I use for my games even though I've purchased other items for ideas. Blue Wizard
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah, according to those screenshots, the game "Tardis" absolutely should have access to all of your 5e sourcebooks. Double check with your players that they are trying to access something actually in Xanathar's Guide (Haunted One is not available in any of the Compendiums so far as I know), and if they cannot see it, my advice would be to contact the team directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, since this might require account information to resolve.
OK, it's on Wizard;s site but it's under Eberron as a 5e option but I don't see if they are going to do anything about publishing an Eberron Book. I'll check tonight with the players if they can or can't pull anything from Xanathar's Blue Wizard
Cassie said: Michael, I found the cause of the bug and put in a fix . Its has to go through QA and then will be deployed on a future Tuesday. Thank you for looking into this!
When choosing a Monk at level one the Artisan's Tools or Musical Instrument Tool Proficiency is missing.

Edited 1558297380
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Tales of Old Margreve - Charactermancer Bugs Error - Erina Race hangs on character creation: Any Erina character hangs on Building Your Character, regardless of class or other options (it appears to be hanging very early in the process if the red bar is any indication). If I close the sheet and re-open the Charactermancer and run it again, it will process the build. Here is a link to my complete console log if needed:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/702cjemgqo21utn/Error%20Log.txt?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/702cjemgqo21utn/Error%20Log.txt?dl=0</a> I believe this is the relevant information from the log right after clicking on the Apply button to begin this process: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined at Function.jqotenc (base.js?1557850056:20) at T.i.eval (eval at jqotec (base.js?1557850056:20), &lt;anonymous&gt;:3:447) at HTMLScriptElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (base.js?1557850056:20) at Function.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:648) at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:270) at jQuery.fn.init.jqote (base.js?1557850056:20) at T.i.render (app.js?1557852742:552) at T.i.&lt;anonymous&gt; (app.js?1557852742:552) at T.i.trigger (base.js?1557850056:7) at T.i.change (base.js?1557850056:7) jqotenc @ base.js?1557850056:20 (anonymous) @ VM527:3 (anonymous) @ base.js?1557850056:20 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 jqote @ base.js?1557850056:20 render @ app.js?1557852742:552 (anonymous) @ app.js?1557852742:552 trigger @ base.js?1557850056:7 change @ base.js?1557850056:7 set @ base.js?1557850056:7 save @ base.js?1557850056:7 syncedSave @ app.js?1557852742:552 (anonymous) @ app.js?1557852742:561 app.js?1557852742:552 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1557852742:552 Setting up repeating sections took until 13ms app.js?1557852742:552 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 22ms app.js?1557852742:552 Querytest took until 31ms app.js?1557852742:552 Attribute cache compliation took until 31ms app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR global_save_mod_flag app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR global_skill_mod_flag app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR ac app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR global_attack_mod_flag app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR global_damage_mod_flag app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR global_ac_mod_flag app.js?1557852742:552 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 45ms app.js?1557852742:552 Took 47ms app.js?1557852742:552 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1557852742:552 Setting up repeating sections took until 8ms app.js?1557852742:552 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 18ms app.js?1557852742:552 Querytest took until 21ms app.js?1557852742:552 Attribute cache compliation took until 22ms app.js?1557852742:552 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR rtype app.js?1557852742:552 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 26ms app.js?1557852742:552 Took 28ms app.js?1557852742:552 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1557852742:552 Setting up repeating sections took until 6ms app.js?1557852742:552 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 21ms app.js?1557852742:552 Querytest took until 27ms app.js?1557852742:552 Attribute cache compliation took until 27ms app.js?1557852742:552 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 36ms app.js?1557852742:552 Took 38ms 5VM12:904 UPDATING SKILLS app.js?1557852742:552 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1557852742:552 Setting up repeating sections took until 6ms app.js?1557852742:552 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 8ms app.js?1557852742:552 Querytest took until 11ms app.js?1557852742:552 Attribute cache compliation took until 12ms app.js?1557852742:552 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 18ms app.js?1557852742:552 Took 19ms Erina Race Ability Score Increase should only allow a choice of Wisdom or Charisma. All options other than DEX are available. Keen Senses (proficiency in Perception) not reflected in Race options, and does not get added to sheet. Forest Dweller Background: Not adding Tool Proficiencies (Nature, Survival) Not adding Language (Sylvan) Pouch with 5gp is added as an inventory item, not to the GP section No place to roll for the Life Changing Event - could this be rolled and added to the Bio section of the sheet somewhere? (I understand this may be a limitation of the Charactermancer, not a bug) Similar to the previous item, can there be a way to select which Variant you wish to use? (again, maybe not a bug) Alseid Race Darkvision not added Piney Race Speed is not added to the sheet The Underfoot Roguish Archetype Level 3 Cantrip selection is currently for 3 cantrips. Shillelagh is a required cantrip but it is not forced, and there is no indication on the spell selection page that this is an archetype feature rather than an option spell. "Level undefined" with a checkbox for " Category:Spell s Name:" is shown below the Level 1 spells selection box. When learning Level 1 spells, 2 of the spells available should only be from the Divination or Transmutation schools. Is there a way to show this on the Charactermancer? Future spells learned at higher levels all must also be from these same schools. Perhaps not a bug, just limitation currently on Charactermancer? No spellcasting ability is assigned on the sheet - it should be Wisdom Cleric - Hunt Domain Level 1 Proficiency with Martial Weapons not added to character sheet. Wizard - Courser Mage Level 2 Stalking Savant doesn't add Stealth proficiency to the sheet. Druid - Circle of Owls Level 2 At 2nd level, you learn the Message cantrip (this is listed under Circle Spells). This currently isn't being done. Druid - Circle of Roses Level 2 At 2nd level, you learn the Friends cantrip (this is listed under Circle Spells). This currently isn't being done. Bonus proficiency is not a choice. Should be able to add Deception, Intimidation, or Persuasion. Warlock - Hunter in Darkness Level 1 Bloodhound not added to the Level 1 spell list. Warlock - The Old Wood Level 1 Animal Friendship and Poreveit's Mantle not on Level 1 spell list. Forest's Defender should provide proficiency with Shields. It does not. Forest's Defender should provide Shillelagh as a free cantrip. It does not.

Edited 1558320952
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Selecting a subgroup from Elf that is from MToF (Mordainkainen's Tome of Foes) does not add the additional ability modifier for Eladrin, Sea Elf, or Shadar Kai.&nbsp; Additionally, Draconic Origin Sorcerer +1 to HP per level does not function at first level - it's there in the character sheet (HP Modifiers, MAIN CLASS LEVEL, 1), but it doesn't add to the total hit points.&nbsp;

Edited 1558534123
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Loren the GM, Thanks for the detailed post about compendium data issues in the charactermance. Tales of the Old Margreve was released by a third party publisher and I have forwarded your post on to their representative.&nbsp; Pat, I have found the issue with the MToF elves and will get a fix out very soon. The Draconic Origin Sorcerer I will look into.&nbsp; Edit: MToF should now be fixed. Updates 12 May 2019 update_attacks and do_update_attack functions were refactored. These functions primarily come into play when you make updates to the attack information inside the attack repeating section. Everything should work as it always has but if you notice any oddities related to attacks please let me know. class select &nbsp;was not update information when Druid was selected. Michael had reported this above and it should be fixed lated today. Thank for the reports, Cassie
Hi, I just realised I might have reported this in this thread - there are hardcoded http requests to images in the character sheet, resulting in Mixed Content warnings in browsers (more log here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7469184/mixed-content-issues-with-5e-ogl-sheet-2-dot-7" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7469184/mixed-content-issues-with-5e-ogl-sheet-2-dot-7</a> &nbsp;)
Hi, This isn't a bug report, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. I was curious if there was a chat command I could use to toggle the Global damage modifiers on and off via Macros.

Edited 1558544289
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This should be doable with ChatSetAttr. I'm pretty sure there was a recent thread about this for toggling rage on the OGL sheet. EDIT: Try this thread .
keithcurtis said: This should be doable with ChatSetAttr. I'm pretty sure there was a recent thread about this for toggling rage on the OGL sheet. EDIT: Try this thread . I woke up and it was Christmas morning thanks Keith, been toiling over this for awhile now!
Is there a way to rollback the charactermancer? One of my players went through for lvl 3 just before the group decided to buy both pub and Xan. She has a lot of notes and such on her sheet and doesn't want to lose it all. Thank you all.&nbsp;
Andrew P. said: Is there a way to rollback the charactermancer? One of my players went through for lvl 3 just before the group decided to buy both pub and Xan. She has a lot of notes and such on her sheet and doesn't want to lose it all. Thank you all.&nbsp; You can manually level them back down to 2 then relevel up.
Anyone having an issue where the Vicious Mockery Cantrip looks weird in the actions section? It says 1d41d4 Psychic Damage, however it rolls correctly with just 1d4.
Moving report here: Donald M. &nbsp;said: My warlock has just hit level 3 and upon selecting pact of the tome and trying to click the button to select my 3 cantrips nothing happens. I have all ad block disabled, I've tried multiple browsers and I've cleared me cache it does not seem to make a difference.
Dustin C. said: keithcurtis said: This should be doable with ChatSetAttr. I'm pretty sure there was a recent thread about this for toggling rage on the OGL sheet. EDIT: Try this thread . I woke up and it was Christmas morning thanks Keith, been toiling over this for awhile now! So as it turns out... this only applies a check to the box, but doesnt actually "turn on" the modifier. Seems to only apply if we click it via the mouse. Any thoughts?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you have chatsetattr set to trigger sheet workers? It's in the config, I believe.

Edited 1558984746
Yes Keith, it is. I toggled it on and off... same results with either option. Check mark but not actually active.

Edited 1558995124
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm seeing the same results. I'm not in a position where I can check into this right now, but I think I recall reading something about this. I'll investigate when I get a chance.