Hi there, im looking for 1-2 players for a game of Stars Without Number - an open ended sandbox game with a player centric focus and a lightweight rule system that is fairly quick to pickup and modular enough to allow for things from other rulesets to be brought over. Similar to GURPS from what i hear (i never played GURPS). The Setting The SWN timeline is an alternate version of earth where we get FTL spike drives in 2015 alongside a psychic awakening. We build a galaxy wide civ that dominates the stars, and then a psychic even called The Scream wiped out 99% of life and drove the rest insane. animals, aliens, humans, everything. Following was a 700 year period of "Silence" where no psychics existed, just the psi storms and other devistation caused by a galaxy wide apocolypse. Out of that comes our sector. Its a war torn sector of space, i used the three factions from Planetside 1 as a backdrop. The Terran Republic ran the sector as the inheritor of the old earth government. The New Conglomerate broke out in a civil war due to the over regulation and authoritarian nature of the republic. The war raged for years and has had a "hot truce" for the last 9 1/2 years. Other factions have been made by the players. There are crime familys, a warhammer 40k Adeptus Mechanicus like orginisation, and more. Nearly all worlds have been devestated by one thing or another. A few are ok, but most have been messed up. Heavy inspiration is being taken from Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Numenera, with lesser aspects from Firefly/Serenity, Star Wars, Star Trek and other sci fi. The Party So Far Dalton - An ex-cop from a planet ran by crime syndicates, he ended up working with a shady corp that had a focus on kidnapping and stealing cyber and bio wares and selling them off in market. Got out of that life, but was forcibly modified with cyberware that he does not know the function of. Has loyalty to the guy who taught him on the force and got him street wise but otherwise looks out for himself first and others second. Adrian - A Noble from the same planet as Dalton, he was a heir of a crime family that offended the others and was executed to a man, save for him.  One guard has remained loyal and stays with him, but he is wanted dead by most criminal orginizations. A new player who has not completly fleshed out the character. Loggis/Knew -Loggis was a Techpriest of the Adeptus who was out searching for AI, while searching he was doing experiments on making AI inside of an Ironman like assault suit. During a mission on planet he was shot down and killed. The players second character is Knew, the AI that awoke inside the suit when his creator died. New to the world and to the AI class, the player is still figuring them out. AI is illegal everywhere due to the dangers of it so he must pretend to be a VI when inside civilization. Game time is Sat night 7pm-Midnight (but we run later if people want to). Eastern timezone. my Discord is Treetop#6820, feel free to add me there with questions or ideas. Looking for two people.