Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic light and AFOW not working together.

Edited 1559519357
Operating System Windows 10 (64-bit) Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Chrome 74.0.3729.169 Web Browser Size 1920 x 1007 IP Address 8.10.150.48 Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Macromedia Flash Version Not Installed Cookies Enabled I am unable to recreate the kind of user experience demonstrated in the AFOW/Dynamic light youtube video featured  here . Both features work independently - Dynamic light shows line of site and interacts with light obstruction lines etc. as expected. When Dynamic light is OFF, fog of war works as expected - the map is revealed has tokens are moved around the map / board.  However, as shown in the YouTube video - I am unable to get both features to work together. When AFOW and Dynamic light are BOTH enabled, there areas revealed by the players do  not remain revealed as expected.  Instead, areas of the map outside of the tokens vision / light bounds is hidden as if the area has never been seen. The Music stops and plays at random times, my players are getting the same thing.  How do i add the  Console Log  to this post ? don't see a way to add a file to it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Console log instructions are here . However, this is a known issue. You can follow the progress (and make your report if you wish) here .