***This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session to be paid upfront via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.*** Heroes of Saltmarsh needed! Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Cruel Sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in search of revenge. The cult of a forbidden god extends its reach outward from a decaying port, hungry for fresh victims and willing recruits. While Saltmarsh slumbers, the evils that seek to plunder it grow stronger.&nbsp; Heroes must rise to keep the waves safe! We will use Discord for voice, no video. A headset is a must. Sessions will run around 3-4 hours. Why pay to play? 1. It takes time and resources to run a good game and manage a long term campaign so it compensates me the GM. 2. Everyone involved is invested in a good quality game, your fellow players want their money's worth, and I want to do my best to deliver an enjoyable evenings entertainment.&nbsp; 3. It cuts down on the sheer volume of prospective players, the queue to join the game isn't fifty people deep. 4. A guaranteed&nbsp;seat at the table! Lock in your seat NOW! Tuesdays @ 6pm PST / 9pm EST&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/162064/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-tuesday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/162064/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-tuesday</a> &nbsp; &nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp; Players 2/5 PLAYER RACE CLASS BACKGROUND Chris Dwarf (Mountain) Giant Soul Sorcerer Marine Lucas Lizardfolk Wizard Fisher About Me I have been running RPGs for over 25 years. I founded the GM Academy that has supported and taught a community of over 300 because I'm passionate about RPGs. My games have a very relaxed environment because this is our entertainment. **Everyone at the table should be enjoying themselves.** Though I do take my GM responsibilities very seriously and maintain deep and rich worlds for players to interact with. I've successfully run games with people from all types of cultures, ages, backgrounds, sexes and so forth. I only care what kind of person you are at the table. Your personal beliefs and history are your own business and I respect that. Character Creation * Most officially published material is allowed, no races with flight or magic resistance.&nbsp; * No evil characters * You can use either of these methods to attain your stats. Rolling where the rest of the group can see it and use&nbsp; 5d6 take top 3 . Array 16, 15, 14, 13, 10, 8