Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] StatusInfo

Can confirm; text on the marker doesn't change, and I still haven't even figured out how the marker gets the number to begin with -- it randomly shows up from time to time.

Edited 1559755897
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No I just verified setting a stun conditions for a duration of 3 rounds and a direction of -1.  It reduced over 3 rounds from 2 to 1 to 0 and removed the stunned condition.  There's many ways you can assign a condition to a token.  How are you doing it?  
Victor B. said: No I just verified setting a stun conditions for a duration of 3 rounds and a direction of -1.  It reduced over 3 rounds from 2 to 1 to 0 and removed the stunned condition.  There's many ways you can assign a condition to a token.  How are you doing it?   The way in which the status marker is set should not affect the script reading the status marker and associating it with a countdown, right? I'm not sure how that part is being handled. When I did it, I did use the !condition command from your script, not another script.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Combattracker is what keeps track of the countdown, not statusinfo.  Combattracker was in the past automatically doing a countdown if you assigned a number to a status.  So a stun condition of 3 and combattracker would automatically start a countdown to 0.  I've removed that as it is way too D&D centric, way to assumptive as other combat systems (including even D&D and unconsciousness) have statuses that do NOT have a count down.  They just stay there until removed by healing or something else.   Within Combattracker you can assign a status to a token by clicking the add token and entering the "name" of the status.  Also it only allows you to enter a number and not a direction (countdown or increase), again being assumptive about always a countdown.  That's code I may take a look at fixing.  I don't like having to manually enter a status name because I have 30 statuses and don't remember them all.  What I might do here is when you click add condition in CT, it brings up the status icons and then you select the icon to assign to the token.  A popup asking for duration and another for direction would enable you full control using Combat Tracker to assign the status.   For now I'd suggest using these two macros and your issues will go away.  Replace these statuses below with your defined statuses.   !ct add ?{Condition|Ablaze,ablaze|Advantage,advantage|Bleeding,bleeding|Blinded,blinded|Broken,broken|Dead,dead|Deafened,deafened|Entangled,entangled|Fatigued,fatigued|Fear,fear|Frenzy,frenzy|Grappled,grappled|Hatred,hatred|Infighting,infighting|MinorTornMuscle,minortornmuscle|MajorTornMuscle,majortornmuscle|MinorBrokenBone,minorbrokenbone|MajorBrokenBone,majorbrokenbone|Poisoned,poisoned|Prone,prone|Stunned,stunned|Surprised,surprised|Terror,terror|Unconscious,unconscious|Miracle1,miracle1|Miracle2,miracle2|Miracle3,miracle3} ?{Duration|1} ?{Direction|0}  !ct remove ?{Condition|Ablaze,ablaze|Advantage,advantage|Bleeding,bleeding|Blinded,blinded|Broken,broken|Dead,dead|Deafened,deafened|Entangled,entangled|Fatigued,fatigued|Fear,fear|Frenzy,frenzy|Grappled,grappled|Hatred,hatred|Infighting,infighting|MinorTornMuscle,minortornmuscle|MajorTornMuscle,majortornmuscle|MinorBrokenBone,minorbrokenbone|MajorBrokenBone,majorbrokenbone|Poisoned,poisoned|Prone,prone|Stunned,stunned|Surprised,surprised|Terror,terror|Unconscious,unconscious|Miracle1,miracle1|Miracle2,miracle2|Miracle3,miracle3|}
I did make an error in my reporting. I did actually use the !ct add with duration and direction. This is what did not decrement the number on the status marker.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
show me your command

Edited 1560204944
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A new version of combat tracker and status info are deployed to my git.&nbsp; In Combattracker, added support to detect and auto roll ADVANTAGE init for OGL D&amp;D 5e sheets.&nbsp; Fixed a couple of small issues.&nbsp; In Statusinfo, the script was getting invoked incorrectly by any API being launched.&nbsp; This was causing intermittent failures of the API Server.&nbsp; CombatTracker v0.2.94&nbsp; Statusionfo v0.3.12 <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/Combattracker</a>

Edited 1560707556
The Combattracker is not adding the Marker Image to the current character in the Turn Order. There is also an error in the API Output Console that says "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -LVkOCk6meksL6At0JPc named initiative_style". I assume the latter is your Advantage detection but is it messing up the Marker Image? I'm using the Shaped Sheet. Also the number on a condition is not being changed as the rounds go by. I used `!ct add blinded 3 -1` and the number 3 remained until the script removed the status. It should be counting down, right?
There are some conditions that you will want to have a duration no matter what system you're playing. These should place a status marker with a number that counts down as the rounds go by. There are others that should have no duration assigned as you say. Therefore, make Combattracker handle the duration type and let StatusInfo handle the rest. Easy. ;)
Having an issue where every marker generated by the Custom Status Marker script appears behind the token, not in front of it.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jay R. said: Having an issue where every marker generated by the Custom Status Marker script appears behind the token, not in front of it. Is that related to the StatusInfo script? If not, you probably should create a separate thread for that.
GiGs said: Jay R. said: Having an issue where every marker generated by the Custom Status Marker script appears behind the token, not in front of it. Is that related to the StatusInfo script? If not, you probably should create a separate thread for that. Very sorry, posted in the wrong place!